A quick and contactless method for visitors to record visits to your premises
Note: Smartphones using Android version 7 and below require an external mobile app such as QR Code Reader to scan QR codes. Alternatively they can navigate straight to the web page at https://track.safefoodpro.com.au and enter the 8 digit code.
To keep all contact information safe all data is kept in encrypted form on user's phones, when it is sent to Safe Food Pro and when we store it on our database.
When you view the Public Register checkin/out page you will only see the names of your visitors in order to protect their privacy. In the event your business has a Covid-19 event please get in contact with us at Safe Food Pro (email:email@example.com) and we can unlock visitor contact details so you can provide them to health officials for contact tracing.
Setting up takes just 2 easy steps
- Set up QR posters for your entrances and print the posters out for your visitors to scan.
- Visitors scan the code before they enter your premises (and optionally again when leaving). Their details are logged for you to retrieve in the event of a COVID-19 issue.
All public data is encrypted on users' phones and when stored for your Entry Points.
Set up QR posters for your entrances
On the administration console navigate to Public Register in the left menu.
- Click on the green plus button to add an entrance point. Add a short name for your entry point - Safe Food Pro will add your business name automatically.
- You can add an optional note for each Entry Point if required e.g. ‘Please use hand sanitiser inside the door’. This can be any additional statement/instructions or customer acknowledgement specific to a business or entry point, or simply could be “Thanks for supporting our business!”.
- Print out the A4 QR poster to put at your entrance by clicking on the printer icon.
Visitors arriving at your entrances
Visitors arrive on site and scan the QR code. They are taken to a web page at https://track.safefoodpro.com.au to provide their contact details.
They fill in their contact details.
Once registered they get the "thumbs up" to show they have been successfully registered. You may require them to show this to a staff member before they enter your premises.
Optionally the visitor can click the 'DEPART' button when they leave the premises.
Who came into your premises?
On the Administration Console navigate to Public Register and click on the View Visits icon for an Entry Point.
You will then see a list of visitors names and the dates they were on site.
Note: To keep all visitor contact information safe, it is kept in encrypted form on their phone, when it is sent to Safe Food Pro and when we store it on our database.
In the event your business has a Covid-19 event please get in contact with us at Safe Food Pro (email:firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will unlock those details so you can provide them to health officials for contact tracing.