Recording Equipment Maintenance
You need to record your regular equipment maintenance
The first step to record your Equipment Maintenance is to set up your Equipment on the Admin Console. Once that is complete you can complete a maintenance form when your equipment has been maintained, this will automatically update your maintenance schedule.
In this Article:
Once your equipment is set up, you can use form completion to keep your Maintenance up to date. You will find an Ad Hoc form in your account called Regular Equipment Maintenance Register to do this:
- Log in to Mobile/ Tablet Application
- Click the Green Plus Button to open Ad Hoc Forms
- Use the Ad Hoc form Regular equipment maintenance register under Maintenance
- Click What equipment has been serviced/checked/maintained? to select the related equipment
- Once the form has been completed a new "due date" will be displayed on the maintenance frequency chosen in the equipment set-up
Viewing Completed Maintenance
On the dashboard you can see items that need maintenance soon and also view the last maintenance reports. If an item is shown in red this item is overdue for maintenance.This view shows any equipment that's due for maintenance in the next 3 months.
There are 3 ways to view completed maintenance forms:
- Log into the app, click the Menu, go to Maintenance and click the viewing icon next to the form you want to open
- Log into the Administration Console, click 'Equipment', edit equipment by selecting the pencil icon, scroll down and select 'Show Last Maintenance Report'.
- Log into the Administration Console, click 'Reports', then click 'Completed forms' at the top of the page, click the viewing icon next to your maintenance form.