Receiving a Delivery
Receiving deliveries is made simple with Safe Food Pro, by logging suppliers and then filling out an automated delivery form on your tablet.
In this Article
- Adding Suppliers
- Filling out Delivery Forms
- Viewing Completed Delivery Forms
- Managing Delivery Issues
To log your deliveries you need to add your suppliers in first:
- Add one or more new suppliers by choosing 'Suppliers' from the Main menu on the Administration Console.
- Click the green plus button.
- Select either single supplier or bulk upload supplier.
- Fill out suppliers information and save.
Filling out Delivery Forms:
- Log in to your Safe Food Pro Mobile/Tablet Application.
- Your delivery form should be already be in your daily diary on your Safe Food Pro App. If not you can find it in the Ad Hoc forms under 'Receiving a Delivery'.
- Select form and fill out delivery details. When you click on 'Supplier name' you can select one of your previously entered suppliers from the drop down.
- Save form once completed.
Viewing Completed Delivery Forms:
Now that you have completed your delivery forms you can view them both on the app and in your administration console.
Viewing on the App:
- Go to the Menu.
- Click 'Inwards Goods'.
- This will open up the completed delivery forms from the past 7 days. You can edit the date range by selecting the calendar icon in the top left corner.
- If you need to edit past delivery forms you can select the preferred form and edit it. Don't forget to click 'Save' when you are finished!
Viewing on Administration Console:
- Log into Administration Console.
- Click 'Reports' from the Menu.
- Scroll down your reports until you see 'Deliveries Report'.