Completing Forms Offline
If you are out of range or don't have an Internet connection you can still complete forms in the Safe Food Pro Tablet/Phone App
No need to worry, if your Wifi drops out or mobile data stops you can still complete your Food Safety forms.
In this Article
- Am I Online or Offline?
- How to take my Mobile or Tablet back online
- How to upload Offline Forms to the Admin Console
Am I Online or Offline?
The best place to see if you are online or offline is to check the icon in the top right corner of the app.
- Online | White Wifi logo
- Offline | Red Triangle
- Offline with Completed Offline Forms | Red Triangle with a number next to it. The number represents the number of forms that are currently stored offline on your app that hasn't been sent to the Admin Console
How to take my Mobile or Tablet back online
Depending on your device, there are a couple of factors that can come into place. The best things to check are:
- Wif is turned on, on your device
- Wifi is turned on and working in your building
- If you use Data not wifi, check your data is turned on e.g. 3G, 4G or 5G
- Check you haven't run out of data, if you have a limit
Still stuck? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org before trying anything further. We'll be able to help from here.
How to upload Offline forms to the Admin Console
Your app has come back online but you have forms that were completed offline? These should upload automatically when you come back into range. If they don't, you can simply click the red triangle or wif icon to upload the forms to your Admin Console.
Note: Offline Mode is only available in the Safe Food Pro mobile App. Form completion is the only feature available for offline mode; if you want to add staff or view resources or older completed forms you will need to find a connection.