Turning off a Form Completely
Some forms are given to you by default. These can't be deleted, but you can turn them off!
By turning a form off completely, this means that you won't access the form from the Mobile/Tablet. This feature works perfectly if you want to turn forms off that are Safe Food Pro default forms or forms that have been made at Group Level.
Turning Forms Off:
- Login to Administration Console for your Organisation.
- Go to Forms.
- Click the Pencil icon to edit the form.
- Change the Form Schedule to None.
- Turn the Ad Hoc Toggle OFF, so the Toggle is Grey.
- Form will be shown with a Red Triangle next to it to show it has been turned off.