Link to a Completed Form Within a Form
Need to refer to another form in your Food Safety Forms?
The Link to Completed Forms question type gives you the ability to link to a previously completed form when completing a form. You could use this to create a follow-up form for troubleshooting e.g. Customer Complaints and refer back to the customer complaint form that the follow up is based on.
How to Link Completed Forms
You can add this feature to a new form, or to an already existing form.
- Log in to the Administration Console (Web).
- Go to Forms.
- Edit an existing form or create a custom form.
- Add a Question, enter Question Text.
- Make the Answer Type: Link to Completed Form.
- Select the Form Category that your Form is in e.g. Troubleshooting.
When you are selecting your linked form, this will bring up a list of all forms completed in the last 30 days in that category. If the form you are looking for is not there you will need to check:
- The date it was completed.
- The form category (e.g. Cleaning, Troubleshooting, Opening etc).