Attaching a Resource to Users, Suppliers and Equipment
Do you want to attach certificates and records to a User, or an Approved Suppliers Certificate to a Supplier, or a manual to a piece of Equipment? You can do this by attaching a resource to a specific field!
In this Article
Adding Resources to a User/Supplier/Equipment
The process of adding resources is the same for Users, Suppliers, and Equipment. To do this:
- Log into your Administration Console
- Click on the User, Supplier or Equipment Page
- Click the 'Pencil' Icon on the item you want to add a resource to
- Scroll down to the 'Resource' section and click the 'Green Plus Button'
- Click either 'File' or 'Link' depending on your resource type
- Click the 'Upload Button' to upload the resource
- Give the file a name and choose a 'best fit' category
- Click 'SAVE'
You can view attached Supplier and Equipment resources from the mobile application (if you have an Internet connection). This is very useful if you have a training document, Standard Operating Procedure or maintenance manual attached to a piece of equipment.
Resources Belonging to Equipment/Suppliers/Users
Once your resource is attached you can find it in the Resources page in the Administration Console. Resources attached to Users/Suppliers/Equipment are shown with the relevant icon and will show what they are attached. For more information on uploading resources, click here!
Note: The current limit on file size is 3 MB (3,000 KB). If your file does not upload please check that it is not too large.